Friday, January 19, 2007

Idiots in cars

This morning I was stopped at an intersection. I was the second car at the light. The lane we were in was to continue straight across the intersection and the left lane was a left turn lane, no one was in the turn lane. No one was behind me. Along comes a car on my left, in the turn lane. About midway the length of my car they stopped, I guess realizing that they were in the turn lane. What did they do, back up and fall in behind me? Au contraire. She beeped the horn and motioned to me that she wanted to get in the six foot space between me and the car in front of me and then proceeded to try. I checked the rear view. No traffic behind me, none coming. This idiot instead of backing up twenty feet and getting behind me or just going straight thru the light chose to just cut in front me. Hell, no! I didn’t let them in. WTF is up with these idiots?

No comments: